Thank you for your interest in our private dinner cruises in Miami. Private means the whole yacht and crew is exclusively for your enjoyment. You will be the only couple/group taken care of and the dinner will be prepared freshly aboard only for you - we do not offer commercial / public dinner cruises shared with other couples. We cater to couples (charter for two), family or friends of 4* and 6 guests* (*6 hr charter suggested with casual dining setting). See PICTURES here
Our Dinner Charters require min. 24 hr prior reservation - no last minute offers available (however you could still call us early in the morning for the evening charter - if available) - as the provisions have to be purchased and certain foods prepared. If you want to book us during the weekend (which is usually booked in advance) - reserve us ahead.
The total charter price consists of two parts: a sailboat rental and dinner - and final rate depends on the menu you choose and number of guests.
DINNER CHARTER RATE = CHARTER RATE + DINNER ( Crew Gratuity- not included - pls appreciate crew for their extra service)
6 h RECOMMENDED !!!!!
Final rate depends on charter duration: 4 hr or 6 hr / rates are not per person - but per trip (pls contact us for rates) and your menu selection and number of guests
Our dinner charter is good for any special occasion - you can surprise your beloved one with a romantic dinner on a sailboat served freshly aboard under sail or anchored in a secluded bay with best views on Miami Cityline at sunset. Any better setting for a romantic date, an engagement or birthday or an anniversary?
The dinner is prepared freshly aboard using fresh and organic ingredients. We can cater for up to 6 guests (most comfortably for a couple) on Lancer. Groups of 6-12 guests - see our fleet for up to 12 persons (platters only)
Both Lunch or Dinner Menu is available.
GIFT CERTIFICATES available - give a perfect gift to those you CARE FOR !
We start sailing from the heart of South Beach Miami offering BEST views of the City from close. We continue sailing by Downtown waterfronts, Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Virginia Key towards Biscayne Bay.
Our dinner cruise is a minimum 4 hr charter (truly recommended 6 hr) and dinner is served on calm waters under sail or anchored in a secluded bay with BEST views on Downtown Miami. On a 6 hr cruise we may serve dinner in Nixon Cove with beautiful views on Miami Skyline and the bay and waterfront mansions (while crew prepares your meal - you have time to ralax on floating chairs or swimming by the famous sandbar) or in the secluded No Name Harbor in Cape Florida State Park of Key Biscayne - while the crew prepares your meal, you have time to go ashore and stroll in tha park - when you are back, the table is all set for your culinary enjoyment. We can also visit a secluded beach, where you can kayak, snorkel and swim before dinner (min 6 h charter)
And undoubtedly the most beloved part of our sail is the route back to Downtown Miami by night - with most spectacular views of the City in its glorious city lights. It will stay in your memory for ever.
See full moon night calendar (4 nights before and after full moon night - great views too) and sunset time in Miami (zip code 33133)
check SUNSET time in Miami LINK
check MOONRISE and moonset time in Miami (zip 33130) LINK
Please view PICTURES here from our private dinner cruises (on vessel COMO TU) - we always welcome your suggestions.
Feel free to call us with any questions !
If you are looking for a PREMIUM experience - we also offer PREMIUM packages - including premium food menu ($120 &up), flowers ($25 & up), private singer or musician aboard (from $300 - min. 1 month prior reservation) or luxury sailing yachts (Beneteau 50 and 57 - available with platters) - best for corporate receptions & events - we cater to any budget.
DINNER ON A SAILBOAT (min. 4 hr charter, 6 hr recommended ) We serve gourmet / homemade style dinner, freshly prepared aboard, with high quality (organic when possible) and always fresh ingredients.
DINNER CHARTER RATE = CHARTER RATE + DINNER - BYOB.
Suggested for party of two (max. 6 guests)
Let us know what you would like to have or here are our dinner suggestions.
----> our meals are freshly prepared (not pre-made) - made from scratch (not package: exception pasta and ravioli) using fresh premium ingredients
----> we do not use microwave to heat up the food
----> dinner includes coffee & dessert (choose same for the whole group): Key Lime Pie or Cheese Cake (other choices available (subst. $5-10) eg Tiramisu, Tuxedo triple layer etc), special requests for B-day cakes - from $25
Starters (as First Course with dinner only): Caprese Salad, Prosciutto Melone - rates from $30 for two (depending on size and selection)
Platters (see bottom of the page), e.g.:
Premium Cheese and Fruit Platter (Premium Selection - from $75, American - from $50),
Premium Meat Selection Platter - from $75 (depending on size and selection) - good for appetizer or lunch (see more choices below)
Dinner course (except pasta dishes) is accompanied by rice & asparagus or rice & broccoli.
Dessert (Key Lime Pie or Cheese Cake - same for both) and Captain's famous Cuban cappuccino are included.
If you prefer different vegetable sides, please choose same side veggies for both of you. Substitutes $0-$5-$10 additional depending on choices. Other desserts available $$$ including B-day cakes
1. garlic roasted potatoes, garlic mashed potatoes, yams=sweet potato, cous cous, barley (French fries not available) (sauce counts as one side)
2. mixed vegetables (broccoli/cauliflower or broccoli/cauliflower/baby carrots), snow peas, sauteed baby spinach, broccoli, sauteed broccoli rabe, zucchini, squash, eggplant, sauteed baby bella mushrooms or white mushrooms, Portabella mushrooms, sauteed red, yellow, green peppers
MENU (*Premium menu) - rates for two guests (inquire if more guests) Pls request updated rates by e-mail:
- Steaks (Filet Mignon*, Skirt, Sirloin, Ribeye*, Strip, Flank ) - marinated in our special sour orange marinade or BBQ sauce (mushroom sauce counts as one side) - from $130-$140*
- FISH (your choice of local or imported premium* fish): Tilapia, Cod Fish, Grouper*, Mahi-Mahi*, Wild Snapper*, Salmon, Yellowfin (Ahi) Tuna**, Chilean Sea Bass**, or let us know any fish you like ... we purchase fresh fish only - just before the charter in Fish Market - seasoned in olive oil or in a sauce (dill, cream, smoked salmon, mushroom, etc) - Fish is Agata's speciality - $120 - 150 for two
- NEW- PREMIUM MENU - Florida LOBSTER TAIL(s) over vegetables - rate depends on lobster size (pls specify size) - $160 for two ( a couple of small or one medium Lobster Tail) seasonal
- COMBO Filet Mignon & FL Lobster Tail - COMBO - $200 - rate for two (min. 2 orders),
- COMBO Filet Mignon & Premium Fish (Chilean Sea Bass , Tuna ) (or other fish $180+) - rate for two (min. 2 orders)
- CHICKEN Breast or tender Chicken Thighs Milanese $120 (rate for two with dessert)
- Homemade Meatballs or Mini Burgers with mashed potatoes and broccoli $120 (turkey, veal, beef) - Agata's Polish grandma receipe
- juicy Pork Tenderloin $130
- Sausage (Italian, Chicken, Tailgate, Brutwurst) with two vegetable sides $110
- We can also serve burgers and hot-dogs :-) if this is what you like - Agata's home made burgers are delicious and hot dogs made with Italian sausage or Brutwurst
- Premium Pasta Dishes ($10 dessert & coffee) - Agata's speciality:
1. Rigatone in creamy SMOKED SALMON sauce ($120) and piece of SALMON - Agata's favourite .... $140 for two
2. Pasta (your choice) with home made MEATBALLS (Agata's family recipe) and tomato sauce OR homemade BOLOGNESE sauce $120 for two
3. see more pastas below
BUDGET DINNER MENU for two ($100 for two) & coffee,
- sauces prepared from scratch:
Pasta Rigatone (or your choice of pasta) with sauteed spinach and mushrooms $100
Pasta Rigatone (or your choice of pasta) with sauteed spinach and hot Italian sausage - sounds simple but truly EXCELLENT ... $110
Pasta Carbonara in traditional Italian style (no cream) or American Italian (with heavy cream) $100
Pasta with creamy mushroom (baby bella $100 or shitake mushrooms $110) sauce
Pasta with Asparagus and Pesto sauce $100
Pasta with sauteed broccoli or asparagus $100
Pasta Alfredo (min. 6 hr charter) - takes time to prepare $100
Pasta Puttanesca $90, Arrabiata $100 etc
Rigatone with Smoked Salmon Cream Sauce ($110)
VEGETARIAN OPTIONS (same dish for both of you):
Pasta Rigatone (or your choice of pasta) with sauteed spinach and mushrooms
Pasta with creamy shitake mushroom sauce (or baby portabella, or white mushrooms)
Pasta with Pesto and Asparagus sauce
Pasta with sauteed broccoli or asparagus
Pasta Alfredo (min. 6 hr charter) - takes time to prepare
Pasta Puttanesca, Arrabiata , Marinara , etc
-------> APPETIZERS - PICNIC PLATTERS
Party Platters - Premium Quality (rate depends on number of guests and selection)
Cheese Platter with fresh fruit and crackers (from $50 - depending on number of guests and cheese selection) - selection of American or premium European cheeses with fruit and crackers (eg. Spanish Manchego with honey, French Brie with swiss marmolade, Chevre (plain or seasoned), Gouda (regular or smoked, Aged Provolone, Mozarella (fresh, smoked or regular), etc ): $50 American Cheese Platter for two, $75 - Premium European Selection for two, $100 - Medium, $120- large (5-6 guests) - we prepare it aboard
Meat (Antipasto) Platter from $75 - This Italian classic is filled with Genoa salami, capicolla ham, imported prosciutto di parma, roasted red peppers, mixed olives, prosciutto stuffed cherry peppers, fresh smoked mozzarella and our favorite imported aged provolone.
Gourmet Wrap Sandwich Platter - from $75 - ordered
Mediterranean Platter - from $80 - This lovely assortment includes Feta, Grape Leaves stuffed with rice, a generous portion of fresh Hummus in a bell pepper bowl, sweet piquant Peppadew Peppers, Mixed Olives and Pita Bread for dipping.
Classic Collection Meat & Cheese - from $75
Fresh Fruit Platter from $50 - This platter includes freshly sliced cantaloupe, honeydew and pineapple and is attractively garnished with whole strawberries, sliced kiwi fruit and grapes.
Crudites w/ Creamy Dip - $75
(you can also order platters in the local store and bring aboard) - pls apprecite the crew for extra service they do on any charter with catering
you are welcome to bring your own food - no charge for cold snacks/ ready to eat food , if cooking involved (BBQ, dinner course service fee $50 &up might apply) - pls appreciate the crew for this extra service
For birthday charters we can also provide B-day cakes and special desserts - let us know ahead ($25+) or bring your own.
Unfortunately, our insurance policy does not allow us to purchase alcoholic beverages for you - so please BYOB - bottle of wine or champagne is fine, you can also bring your cooler aboard
PICNIC CHARTER with LUNCH or LIGHT MEAL OPTION:
> Romantic Lunch or Dinner Charter with APPETIZER or Light Dish (min. 4 hrs) for two (we can cater for up to six guests).
- European Cheese Platter with crackers and fruit - variety of cheeses: Brie, Chčvre, Blue Cheese, and European hard cheeses (Monchego, Gouda) with seasonal fruit (strawberries or grapes) and crackers - custom prepared - from $50
- Vegetable tray with yogurt / hummus - from $40
- Pasta dishes - Agata's speciality from $100
FISH : Tilapia with one vegetable side $100, SALMON $120
CHICKEN Milanese with one vegetable side $120
Our Dinner Charter ITINERARY
> Dinner in No Name Harbor of Cape Florida - 6 hr sunset charter - departing from Downtown Miami by 2-3 PM , we sail towards Biscayne Bay with amazing views of the city, Key Biscayne, Vizcaya Palace and Coconut Grove. The dinner is served by the famous sand bar by Nixon Cove ( by Key Biscayne Millionerres Row). Or we can continue sailing Biscayne Bay to Cape Florida (Bill Baggs State Park) where you can go ashore for a romantic stroll in the park - dinner is served aboard in No Name Harbor. With sun setting down, we sail back to Downtown Miami with one of the most amazing view on cityline by night.
- 4 hr itinerary may include dinner stop by Key Biscayne sandbar or secluded bay of Virginia Key with amazing view on Downtown
SAILING PICNIC IN MIAMI - our half day itinerary includes sailing and picnicking. We can anchor in a secluded bay by Virginia Key with spectacular views of the City or by Key Biscayne mansions and famous sandbar. You are welcome to bring your own food or we can arrange catering for you: from cheese or fruit or vegetable platters to gourmet made sandwiches and wraps. Recommended 6 hr SPECIAL so have time to enjoy some other activities including swimming and snorkeling. Sailing Picnic in No Name Harbor of Bill Baggs State Park with truly Caribbean spirit - min. 6 hr charter (full day recommended).
CORPORATE charter with light meal or catering tray:
THE FRESH MARKET party platters & trays
Other catering options:
(brie, goat, swiss etc) with crackers and fruit
- soda and water
-Wraps and sandwiches DELI SELECTION
-Cookies / chips
- sodas and water
* Please let us know 3 days ahead of your Dinner / Lunch Menu Preference with full paymen