"Wind Runner" is a well-groomed elegant blue hall Beneteau Oceanis 461 with teak elements and stylish and very classy interior design (by famous Bruce Farr). She is not a cost effective charter sailboat - this is a luxury designed yacht for private owners expecting beauty and quality.
"Wind Runner” is our premium option for fully customized sails and premium service
- Our premium option
- from premium Miami Beach Marina in the heart of South Beach (South Pointe)
- with complementary garage parking just by our dock
- walking distance to most eclectic dining spots in SoBe e.g. Smith and Wollensky, Milos, Il Molino, Texas de Brazil, Prime 101 and many more
- steps away from SoBe hotels
- location offers best itineraries into Biscayne Bay with spectacular views of whole Miami downtown and Brickell from the water ( also at night)
- for sailors —> blue water sailing on the ocean ( we are the only vessel that can offer ocean sailing on a half day itinerary due to 5 mins to outlet )
- full day sails may include both ocean and bay sailing.
- recreational sailing for private groups up to 10-12 participants (plus crew)*
- blue water sailing for sailors available too ( pls request before booking ) - upon conditions ( <15 knots and high)
- we open sails !!!!! - large sail area ( faster than "Como Tu" )
- aft cockpit fully covered - full bimini roof and dodger
- spacious foredeck
- comfortable swim platform enabling easy access to get into water
- you are welcome to bring your small puppy - as the boat has large cockpit - pls specify before booking as some limitations might apply - we have to know ( dog stays in cockpit only / not inside)
- * Downtown Miami relocation may be possible upon schedule (excluding specials and short rides) with docking and relocation fees
- *bareboat rental agreement signed at boarding or upon booking
- For non-boaters —> in order to understand size of a yacht ( pls compare a person size to the boat size ;-) and angle the picture was taken from. There is a significant difference in overall volume/space between 34 - 40 - 42 - 46 ft boats - any foot counts. The larger the yacht the more expensive it is to buy and maintain.
- MORE PICTURES of the yacht - click here ( our pictures are not "photoshopped"
Spoil yourself and sail away on this luxury 47 ft sailing Beneteau yacht - one of the most classy and most beautiful looking Beneteaus in Miami ( if not THE nicest of them all). This is a unique classic design with beautiful mahogany interiors and wooden rims. This is not Beneteau’s cheap charter version with IKEA style interiors
Designed by Bruce Farr, this 3 cabin boat is a true combination of speed with luxurious and spacious accommodation.
MORE PICTURES - click here
PHONE : (786) 423 3131
or E-MAIL: MIAMISAILING.NET@GMAIL.COM
She is your best choice for special occasions, including
- romantic marriage proposals,
- birthdays and anniversaries,
- bachelor and bachelorette party,
- gatherings with friends and family,
- corporate events,
- private sunset cruise
- and much more.
- "Wind Runner" will not disappoint anybody who is looking for a luxury vessel and ultimate service.
- She is available also for ocean sailing (upon request and weather) - otherwise Biscayne Bay
"WInd Runner" is a luxury Beneteau Oceanis 461 with elegant stylish classy interior design (by Bruce Farr).
Beautiful teak elements make her also a perfect boat for professional and semi-prof PHOTO SHOOTS and FILMING.
She comfortably accommodates 10-12 guests on day sails (12 is max upon Coast Guard regulations).
YACHT PICTURES - See more pictures HERE.
Half day itinerary includes Biscayne Bay sailing with swim stop by Virginia Key or Key Biscayne sandbar. We may also go on the ocean for sail in enthusiasts (upon weather - tide conditions). Full day sails offer spectacular itinerary around Key Biscayne - both ocean and Biscayne Bay from Miami Beach or inter coastal waters of beautiful and calm Biscayne Bay.
She is currently the only vessel in Miami offered for day sails on both the ocean and intercoastal waters of Biscayne Bay.
Her interiors are fully air conditioned (we use AC at dock only - no need for usage of noisy generator). She has full stereo system (both radio, CD and smart phone connection), and mobile bluetooth Speakers.
We currently offer WInd Runner for day sails on Miami waters - Biscayne Bay or the Atlantic ocean (when conditions allow).
Occasionally she is offered for overnight sails for one couple.
Please inquire for rates directly.
Rates depend on number of participants (max 12) based on bareboat rental agreement and hired captain by the group.
Beautiful teak elements make her a perfect boat for professional and semi-prof PHOTO SHOOTS and FILMING. Pls specify while inquiring.
Professional filming or professional photo shoots will be allowed upon booking agreement only specifying such.
She is fully equipped and will not disappoint anybody. You will find her equipped with most modern electronics (including intercom), WiFi, music stereo (for your comfort mobile) and floating chairs and swim noodles for water activities.
CATERED charters available upon request
SAIL IN STYLE - sunset sail with Premium Appetizer Cheese Plate and bottle of French champagne (Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin)
DINNER ABOARD for up to 4 guests
PLS CALL TO INQUIRE FOR RATES (786 )423 3131
CREW hired by charter group:
Hostess - upon request
We can offer multilingual service including Spanish, German, Russian and more …. speaking hostess
- Boat Name: "WInd Runner"
- Manufacturer: Beneteau
- Model Oceanis 461
- Bruce Farr design!
- Length: (47' LOA)
- Beam: 14'
- Draft: 5.7'
- Water cap.: 200 gallons
- Fuel cap.: 50 gallons
- Autopilot with remote
- Generator (8 kW)
- fully air-conditioned (2 AC units) 16 BTU
- Water Heater + hot water deck shower
- Sleeps 6 ( 3 Staterooms)
- 2 heads (electric) with 2 showers (hot water) and deck shower
- music stereo (iPOD connection)
- flat screen TVs (2) + satellite TV, DVD, WiFI
- Snorkeling gear
- Inflatable water toys (floating noodles min 8), floating chairs (4)
- Deck chairs converting to matts
- click for more Pictures