WE offer exclusively PRIVATE charters with prior reservation
(we do not operate group cruises nor public tours)
private meaning - you charter the whole boat
our rates are therefore per trip / not per person
Rates ---> CALL Agata: 786 423 3131
or e-mail: MiamiSailing.firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW --> Semi-private charters - LINK for couples
GIFT CERTIFICATES available - give a perfect gift to those you LOVE
CHARTER TYPES and ITINERARIES:
RECOMMENDED 6 hr charter (our first or last charter of the day)
HALF day charter in Miami ( 4 hrs)
FULL day charters from Miami (8 hrs)
romantic SUNSET cruises (4h +)
FULL MOON / NIGHT sails
Romantic DINNER on a sailboat - see our private DINNER CRUISES (recommended min. 6 hr)
SAILING PICNIC in Miami (reccommended min. 6 hr)
NEW - Full Day Adventure (snorkel & kayaking & paddle boarding by Stiltsville and Bill Baggs State Park) - min 8 hr
Biscayne National Park - not available - due to park restrictions and $500 fines by BNP police
All prior reservations are accepted for min half day trips
Check our seasonal special offers
read CHARTER ITINERARIES
CHARTERS ARE AVAILABLE BY RESERVATION ONLY (deposit required)
-----> check sunrise and SUNSET TIME in Miami LINK
---- > check moonrise and MOONSET time in Miami (zip 33233) LINK
------> full moon nights with great views 3 days before and after full moon night
------> weather website (zip code 33133) - check hourly forecast only - LINK
Catering aboard available - our charters include cooler with soft drinks and snacks. You are welcome to bring your own provisions and alcoholic beverages including wine. We can also prepare freshly prepared meal aboard: appetizer platter, lunch or dinner meal - check our Dinner on a Sailboat offer.
Here are examples of special occasions on a sailboat (consider private dinner on a sailboat) for: creative date in Miami, romantic engagement, wedding or honeymoon cruise, wedding anniversary, vow renewal, relaxing weekend getaways after a stressful week, birthday on a sailboat, unique family reunions, bachelor evening and bachelorette party and many more. We are available for private corporate receptions or tema building events.
We also offer our fleet for burial at sea.
see our itineraries below --->
DEPARTURE: We start our Miami sailing adventure in the best spot of Miami - from South Beach.
ITINERARY: From South Beach, we sail by Fisher Island (private island of rich and famous), and Virginia Key, passing by Downtown Miami, views of Bayside Marketplace, Bayfront Park, Brickell Key, we enter calm waters of Biscayne Bay with spectacular views on Miami Skyline (voted No 3 Skyline in the USA), Vizcaya Palace & Gardens, Coconut Grove and Key Biscayne. It is up to you if you want to continue sailing towards houses on stilts (Stiltsville) and historical Cape Florida lighthouse in Bill Bagg's State Park or Biscayne National Park (full day charters).
If you are interested in a true sailing experience - book us for a full day - with snorkeling by Stiltsville or Fowey Rocks Lighthouse or remote Keys of Biscayne National Park. In sailing final itinerary depends on wind conditions.
We are the only sailboat in Miami offering private sailboat cruises from South Beach and Downtown into Biscayne Bay. Amazing sail along Downtown and seeing Miami from water and from close is the most memorable part of our charters for most of our guests, especially on the way back by night.
To make the reservation, please e-mail or call us at 786-423-3131 to check availability. Half deposit is required to make the reservation. The other half of the payment shall be paid to the captain before boarding or online minimum one day before the charter. Reservation is valid only if half deposit is paid in advance via our website. (Charter RESERVATION deposit). Booking a Charter with Catering also requires full amount of food as a deposit. Please read our Cancellation Policy
Here are some Miami Sailing Itineraries of day charters:
OUR MIAMI SAILING ITINERARIES
HALF DAY itinerary on Biscayne Bay:
– sailing BISCAYNE BAY - join us on this relaxing sailing excursion in one of the top sailing destinations in North America. Biscayne Bay offers spectacular sailing conditions with memorable views of Miami Skyline and other sights including Vizcaya Palace and Gardens (Italian Renaissance-style villa and formal gardens built in 1916 as the winter residence of industrialist James Deering. Swim stop by secluded VIRGINIA KEY
We recommend 6 h charter, in order to have nice sailing itinerary (especially for catered charters). We can reach Key Biscayne's Millionaire's Row , Hurricane Cove (sandbar). We highly recommend our 6 hr SPECIAL to fully relax and enjoy the trip - sailing, swimming and relaxing on floating chairs.
- LUNCH or DINNER on a sailboat - unique on-water dining opportunity offering freshly prepared dinner or lunch course and ultimate service with the best view on Downtown. 4 hr option - dining by Virginia Key facing Downtown, 6 hr recommended (for nice sailing itinerary)
– ROMANTIC SUNSET CRUISE on Biscayne Bay - see the spectacular view of sun setting down, twilight and unforgettable night sail back to the City. Any better settlement for a marriage proposal or celebrating your XX anniversary with a romantic private dinner aboard? Check our Catering on Board offer. Sunset Time in Miami (zip code 33233) - PICTURES
- SAILING PICNIC IN MIAMI - our half day itinerary includes sailing and picnicking aboard. We can anchor in a secluded bay by unspoiled Virginia Key with spectacular views of the City or by Key Biscayne mansions and famous sandbar. You are welcome to bring your own food (ready-to-eat) or we can arrange catering for you: from cheese or fruit platters to gourmet made sandwiches and wraps or homemade lunch or dinner. Recommended 6 hr SPECIAL so you have time to enjoy some other activities including swimming and snorkeling and kayaking.
- SAILING TO CAPE FLORIDA STATE PARK - we can visit the park and sail back to Downtown Miami or finish our cruise here (last charter only depending on our schedule on low season) from where you can catch a taxi back to the City or your hotel (taxi ride approx $35-45 to South Beach) - 6 hr charter
- SECLUDED wild BEACH getaway - with beautiful views of waterfront mansions, kayak and snorkel stop - min 6 hrs
– MIAMI SIGHTSEEING TOUR - Sail along Downtown Miami and see how beautiful the City looks from the water. Leave the stress and traffic behind and enjoy what Miami has best to offer - water and sun. We sail from Downtown Miami by Bayfront and Bayside, Brickell Key, Virginia Key, towards Biscayne Bay
FULL DAY itinerary :
(we can also provide kayaks, snorkel gear and paddle board - pls specify your choices)
- MOST POPULAR 6 hr SPECIAL - Biscayne Bay sail with swim stop either by the sandbar or secluded mini beach in Cape Florida State Park - relaxing day including kayak and floating chairs
- BISCAYNE BAY - sailing in Biscayne Bay with snorkel and swim stops - our 6 hr sailing trip includes swim stop by the sandbar in Nixon's Cove, quick visit to No Name Harbor in Bill Baggs State Park (min. 6 hr). Our 8 hr itinerary includes kayaking and snorkeling by Stiltsville and extra time in No Name Harbor (swimming & snorkeling & going ashore)
– SAILING PICNIC IN NO NAME HARBOR - min. 6 hr charter but we truly recommend full day (8 hrs) to enjoy the park fully. Smooth sailing to Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park in Key Biscayne, favorite weekend destinations in South Florida. You can enjoy park facilities, stroll along the beach, hike nature trails. We can also offer kayaks so you can enjoy kayaking in the park or visit waterfront mansions in Key Biscayne. Catering on Board or barbecue is available. Overnight option also available.
- BISCAYNE NATIONAL PARK - sailing to Elliott Key - NOT AVAILABLE DUE TO PARK RESTRICTIONS - they no longer allow charter vessels in Biscayne NP $500 FINE !!!!!
- SNORKEL TRIP to Fowley Rocks Lighthouse - snorkeling paradise is just a few hours sailing from Downtown Miami - we can also include kayaks - from March to November recommended - full day
- OCEAN SAILING - sailing Biscayne Bay and Atlantic - sail by Port of Miami to South Beach, along private island - Fisher Island and Key Biscayne, approaching Cape Florida Light House and Stiltisville and sailing back to Miami in Biscayne Bay - full day
- PRIVATE DINNER CRUISE in MIAMI and sailing charters with catering aboard
OVERNIGHT itineraries (on IRWIN 53):
- Weekend in Miami- enjoying BEST of Miami
- Weeklong overnight sailing charter to Key West
Pick up port :
> MIAMI BEACH MARINA (South Beach)
Special request for pick up in DOWNTOWN
Price already includes:
- light snacks and non-alcoholic beverages, such as water and sodas
- crew (U.S.C.G. Licensed Captain ) and mate
- Up to 6 people on a boat (Lancer), up to 12 pax (see our fleet)
· XSmall pets welcome on board (pet life jackets must be brought by customer) and short-cut claws a must to protect yacht's paint (Lancer) - only trained docks (no pipi aboard)
Catering aboard available at extra charge – LUNCH or DINNER option
Things Recommendedto BRING on a charter:
- some snacks if food is not included in the price
- BYOB (we provide soft drinks)
- sunscreen and hat
- we require no shoes aboard please (bring socks in the winter time)
- sweater (fall-spring) or windproof jacket
- good humor
:-) It's always a good day to go sailing with Miami Sailing . net :-)