OUR MIAMI SAILING ITINERARIES
Sailboat Lancer (LOA 42) - may include (at no additional cost) two floating chairs, swim noodles and snorkel gear - on 1/2 day (4h) charters and longer
and one tandem kayak (min. 6 hr trip)
Special request for inflatable stand up paddle board (converts to kayak) - $50 (included on 8 hr charter - per request)
HALF DAY itinerary on Biscayne Bay:
– sailing BISCAYNE BAY - join us on this relaxing sailing excursion in one of the top sailing destinations in North America. Biscayne Bay offers spectacular sailing conditions with memorable views of Miami Skyline and other sights including Vizcaya Palace and Gardens (Italian Renaissance-style villa and formal gardens built in 1916 as the winter residence of industrialist James Deering. Swim stop by secluded VIRGINIA KEY
We recommend 6 h charter, in order to have nice sailing itinerary (especially for catered charters). We can reach Key Biscayne's Millionaire's Row , Hurricane Cove (sandbar). We highly recommend our 6 hr SPECIAL to fully relax and enjoy the trip - sailing, swimming and relaxing on floating chairs.
- LUNCH or DINNER on a sailboat - unique on-water dining opportunity offering freshly prepared dinner or lunch course and ultimate service with the best view on Downtown. 4 hr option - dining by Virginia Key facing Downtown, 6 hr recommended (for nice sailing itinerary)
– ROMANTIC SUNSET CRUISE on Biscayne Bay - see the spectacular view of sun setting down, twilight and unforgettable night sail back to the City. Any better settlement for a marriage proposal or celebrating your XX anniversary with a romantic private dinner aboard? Check our Catering on Board offer. Sunset Time in Miami (zip code 33233) - PICTURES
- SAILING PICNIC IN MIAMI - our half day itinerary includes sailing and picnicking aboard. We can anchor in a secluded bay by unspoiled Virginia Key with spectacular views of the City or by Key Biscayne mansions and famous sandbar. You are welcome to bring your own food (ready-to-eat) or we can arrange catering for you: from cheese or fruit platters to gourmet made sandwiches and wraps or homemade lunch or dinner. Recommended 6 hr SPECIAL so you have time to enjoy some other activities including swimming and snorkeling and kayaking.
- SAILING TO CAPE FLORIDA STATE PARK - we can visit the park and sail back to Downtown Miami or finish our cruise here (last charter only depending on our schedule on low season) from where you can catch a taxi back to the City or your hotel (taxi ride approx $35-45 to South Beach) - 6 hr charter
- SECLUDED wild BEACH getaway - with beautiful views of waterfront mansions, kayak and snorkel stop - min 6 hrs
– MIAMI SIGHTSEEING TOUR - Sail along Downtown Miami and see how beautiful the City looks from the water. Leave the stress and traffic behind and enjoy what Miami has best to offer - water and sun. We sail from Downtown Miami by Bayfront and Bayside, Brickell Key, Virginia Key, towards Biscayne Bay
FULL DAY itinerary :
(we can also provide kayaks, snorkel gear and paddle board - pls specify your choices)
- MOST POPULAR 6 hr SPECIAL - Biscayne Bay sail with swim stop either by the sandbar or secluded mini beach in Cape Florida State Park - relaxing day including kayak and floating chairs
- BISCAYNE BAY - sailing in Biscayne Bay with snorkel and swim stops - our 6 hr sailing trip includes swim stop by the sandbar in Nixon's Cove, quick visit to No Name Harbor in Bill Baggs State Park (min. 6 hr). Our 8 hr itinerary includes kayaking and snorkeling by Stiltsville and extra time in No Name Harbor (swimming & snorkeling & going ashore)
– SAILING PICNIC IN NO NAME HARBOR - min. 6 hr charter but we truly recommend full day (8 hrs) to enjoy the park fully. Smooth sailing to Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park in Key Biscayne, favorite weekend destinations in South Florida. You can enjoy park facilities, stroll along the beach, hike nature trails. We can also offer kayaks so you can enjoy kayaking in the park or visit waterfront mansions in Key Biscayne. Catering on Board or barbecue is available. Overnight option also available.
- BISCAYNE NATIONAL PARK - sailing to Elliott Key - NOT AVAILABLE DUE TO PARK RESTRICTIONS - they no longer allow charter vessels in Biscayne NP $500 FINE !!!!!
- SNORKEL TRIP to Fowley Rocks Lighthouse - snorkeling paradise is just a few hours sailing from Downtown Miami - we can also include kayaks - from March to November recommended - full day
- OCEAN SAILING - sailing Biscayne Bay and Atlantic - sail by Port of Miami to South Beach, along private island - Fisher Island and Key Biscayne, approaching Cape Florida Light House and Stiltisville and sailing back to Miami in Biscayne Bay - full day
- PRIVATE DINNER CRUISE in MIAMI and sailing charters with catering aboard
- Weekend in Miami- 2 or 3 day sail within Biscayne Bay and Biscayne National Park, overnight in the marina is also possible
- Multiday charters in the Keys of Biscayne National Park (2+),
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef snorkeling paradise (min 4 days)
- Weekly overnight sailing charter to Key West
(1.5) Overnight Charter - 24 hr charter (till noon next day) Key Biscayne Bay sailing with overnight in No Name Harbor in Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
available: Lancer 44 (1 cabin), Irwin 52 (3 cabins - 6 pax), Irwin 55 (1 cabin)
(2+1) Weekend: 2 days, 1 night – Biscayne National Park with overnight in No Name Harbor or Biscayne National Park (min 2 days+1 night), to experience the park we recommend min 3 day charter with 2 overnights - snorkeling and kayaks incl.
available: Lancer 44 (1 cabin), Irwin 52 (3 cabins - 6 pax), Irwin 55 (1 cabin use)
(3+2) Long Weekend Charter- 3 days, 2 nights – Biscayne National Park , or if wind allows lower keys - Irwin 52 (up to 6 guests - 3 cabins)
(4-7 days) Biscayne National Park loop from Miami - Biscayne NP up to Key Largo (including John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park and other state nature parks) and back to Miami, example itinerary Florida Keys from to Miami - Irwin 52
(10 days) Dry Tortugas National Park from Miami or Key West - Irwin 52
OTHER EXTENDED itineraries:
- private sailing charter in Bahamas Islands (from Bahamas)
MiamiSailing.net offers multiple day sailing charters in Florida Keys with overnight aboard. Did you know that visiting world known Biscayne National Park is possible only on a boat? Come and experience for yourself this amazing hidden paradise just a few hours away from Miami on our sailing yacht. "Como Tu" has convenient access to water thanks to diving platform and snorkeling could not be easier. Also did you know that Biscayne N.P. gathers a portion of the world's third-longest living coral reef and the only living coral reef in the continental USA? Its fauna and flora is more typical of the Caribbean than of mainland North America. Why travel to some foreign country when Caribbean and year around sun is within reach in the beautiful Florida Keys. The Florida Keys, is literally at Miami's back door, where the Keys begin with numerous undeveloped islands and protected overnight anchorages just a day sail from the big city. The Park's islands can only be visited by boat, as there are no roads to them. Further to the southeast is Biscayne National Park. , the first of the Keys that is connected by road. On the bay side of , there are many cozy anchorages and numerous mangrove creeks to explore. The ocean side of finds and Dry Tortugas National Park! The length of your trip and the weather conditions will determine the actual itinerary.Key West , home of numerous protected coral reefs to snorkel and kayak. There are marina facilities both on the bay side and ocean side of Key Largo in which to go ashore, dine out, visit a tiki bar, relax under a palm tree... If you travel further to the southeast, you will find yourself in the village of Islamorada, which consists of four islands: Plantation Key, Windley Key, Upper and Lower Matecumbe Keys. More snorkeling, exploring ashore, marinas, and restarants/tiki bars are available, as well as some great sailing even to
PRICES (contact us directly):
We encourage to request us by e-mail for CHARTER REQUEST FORM for overnight charters - in order to offer you the best deal
Other cruise durations and destinations are available - please talk to us about your plans
The destination and duration of the charter is your choice. We can depart from West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale or even Key West. We say - you are the boss. We make sure that your sailing adventure is safe and enjoyable.
See pictures of your charter vessel newly renovated.