HALF day charter itinerary
– relaxing Biscayne Bay Sailing- enjoy relaxing sailing on Key Biscayne Bay with beautiful panoramic views of the bay and Downtown Miami, Stiltsville - Miami's historic houses built on stilts on Biscayne Bay– if you wish we can stop for a swim in the middle of the bay or by Nixon's house sandbar (our boat has a swim platform - no need to climb the ladder).
– Miami Romantic Sunset Charter - how about enjoying a romantic Sunset Cruise with dinner aboard. Check our Catering on Board offer. Or if you have your favorites, just let us know ! Sunset Time in Miami (zip code 33133)
– Miami Sightseeing Tour - Sail along Downtown Miami – see amazing Downtown Miami Skyline from the water - Brickell Key, Bayfront and Bayside, Viscaya – best view of Miami skyline from the water – to Biscayne Bay OR Venetian Islands private sightseeing cruise - see the houses of the rich and famous on Star Island - our charters are private so you have the boat for yourself with crew included
- Private cruise to Fort Lauderdale from Miami (one way - approx 4-5 hrs) - depending on weather - special requests (different price applies)
FULL DAY sailboat charter ITINERARY:
(we can also provide kayaks and snorkel gear)
- sailing in Biscayne Bay with snorkeling and swimming stops (by Stiltsville, No Name Harbor, Nixon's house) - recommended min. 6 hrs
– Sailing Picnic to No Name Harbor – min. 6 hr charter but we truly recommend full day to enjoy the park fully. Smooth sailing to Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park in Key Biscayne, favorite weekend destinations in South Florida. You can enjoy park facilities, stroll along the beach, hike nature trails. We can also offer kayaks so you can enjoy kayaking in the park or visit water front mansions in Key Biscayne. Catering on Board or barbecue is available. You can also visit a popular local Cuban restaurant Boater's Grill located in the harbor. Overnight option also available.
- Biscayne National Park - e.g.: Min 10 hr charter to Elliott Key (part of Biscayne National Park) - snorkeling, kayaking or visiting the island on foot - together with dinner aboard (steak or pasta dish) and wine - check our charters with catering.
- Snorkel trip to Biscayne National Park - snorkeling paradise is just a few hours sailing from Downtown Miami - we can also include kayaks
Historic shipwrecks and coral reefs by Stilitsville - min. 8 hr charter
Elliott Key - min. 10 hr charter - kayaks and dinghy included, catering aboard available
- BLUE WATER sailing - sailing Biscayne Bay and Atlantic - sail by Port of Miami to South Beach, along Fisher Island and Key Biscayne, approaching Cape Florida Light House and Stiltisville and sailing back to Miami in Biscayne Bay - min. 7 hr charter
- Private cruise to Fort Lauderdale from Miami (one way - approx 4-5 hrs) - depending on weather - special requests
- Weekend in Miami - enjoying BEST of Miami - staying overnight on a sailboat and enjoying best of Miami - vivid South Beach nightlife and sailing during the day - overnights in Miami Beach Marina, Coconut Grove or state parks
(1.5) Overnight Charter - 1.5 day with overnight - Key Biscayne Bay sailing with overnight in No Name Harbor in Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park or Elliott Key
(2+1) Weekend: 2 days, 1 night – Biscayne National Park with overnight in Elliott Key or Boca Chita Key (min 2 days+1 night), to experience the park we recommend min 3 day charter with 2 overnights - snorkeling and kayaks incl.
(3+2) Long Weekend Charter - 3 days, 2 nights – Biscayne National Park , weekend in Miami and more
(4-7 days) Biscayne National Park loop from Miami - Biscayne NP up to Key Largo (including John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park and other state nature parks) and back to Miami, example itinerary Florida Keys from to Miami
Dry Tortugas National Park from Miami or Key West
or the Bahamas (out of the Bahamas) due to tough ocean crossing - not for everyone and very much weather dependable
OTHER TERM itineraries:
- sailing charter to New York City from Miami (min 4 weeks) - June July ONLY
- private sailing charter to Bahama Islands (6+)
- private cruise to St. John and St. Thomas US Virgin Islands and Bristish Virgin Islands BVI (min 4 weeks)
MiamiSailing.net offers multiple day sailing charters in Florida Keys with overnight aboard. Did you know that visiting world known Biscayne National Park is possible only on a boat? Come and experience for yourself this amazing hidden paradise just a few hours away from Miami on our sailing yacht. "Como Tu" has convenient access to water thanks to diving platform and snorkeling could not be easier. Also did you know that Biscayne N.P. gathers a portion of the world's third-longest living coral reef and the only living coral reef in the continental USA? Its fauna and flora is more typical of the Caribbean than of mainland North America. Why travel to some foreign country when Caribbean and year around sun is within reach in the beautiful Florida Keys. The Florida Keys lie less than 10 miles from
PRICES (contact us directly):
We encourage to request us for CHARTER REQUEST FORM for overnight charters - in order to offer you the best deal
Other cruise durations and destinations are available - please talk to us about your plans
The destination and duration of the charter is your choice. We can depart from West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale or even Key West. We say - you are the boss. We make sure that your sailing adventure is safe and enjoyable.
See pictures of your charter vessel newly renovated.
Florida, naturist vacation on a private yacht charter in Florida, nudist vacations in Florida Keys