PRIVATE DAY CHARTERS - you charter the whole sailing yacht
Please contact us for prices directly - call: (786) 423 3131
or e-mail us at MiamiSailing.firstname.lastname@example.org
- number of participants
- preferred day and time of the charter
- duration of charter (min half day)
Day time private charters:
Half day (you reserve the boat for min. 4 hrs)
6 h SPECIAL (most popular)
Full day ( 8 h or 10 h)
Sunset / Night (half day or full day)
Private Dinner Cruise - Lunch/Dinner aboard - min half day
LAST MINUTE SPECIALS - Call us 24 hrs before for LAST MINUTE RATES (if your schedule is flexible) ----> Shorter (=cheaper) day charters may be available only with last minute reservation - call us 24 hrs before the day you want to go sailing - and we can offer you a min 2.5 hrs private charter - no early reservations available - only upon availability
NEW: SEMI-PRIVATE SAILS --> Semi-private offer LINK for couples (pls specify while inquiring) ----> Introducing SHARED CHARTERS for couples on a budget (shared charter for max 6 guests, min. 2 couples) - read here - pls call and e-mail to sign up
Check out our SEASONAL SPECIAL OFFERS - email us for current offers
Our rates include
- Fully insured sailboat (departure from slip in a marina, we are not anchored out)
- US Coast Guard licensed Captain
- 2 person crew on Lancer: Captain and Mate/Cheff (dinner charters)
- cooler with soft drinks and ice - BYOB - feel free to bring aboard you adult beverages
- light snacks (granola bars and fruit)
- deck reclining marine chairs
- snorkel gear,
- life jackets,
- swim noodles,
- 2x floating chairs
- tandem kayak (available for charters 6 hr & longer)
- second tandem kayak ($25 extra)
- stand up paddle board (may be included per request on 8 hr charter - included in rate or $50 additional for shorter charters
- bring your camera and we will take pictures of you (we can use our camera too)
Things Recommendedto BRING on a charter:
- ready-to-eat provisions if food is not included in the price
- BYOB (we provide soft drinks)
- sunscreen and hat
- we require no outside shoes aboard please (bring socks in the winter time)
- sweater (fall-spring) or windproof jacket
- good humor
- Crew Gratuity for exceptional service at your discretion, customary (15-20%)
Day charter for up to 6 ppl/per boat (let us know if more - different vessel provided)
Please read our Cancellation Policy before booking a charter.
GIFT CERTIFICATES available. A private sailing charter with a romantic dinner aboard makes a unique and long remembered birthday, wedding or anniversary gift. Can you think of any better way to impress your girl friend with a unique date idea, surprise your beloved one with a romantic engagement under sail, or show your out-of-town family and friends best views of Miami from water
How to understand weather in Miami - - zip 33233
The Weather Channel - www.weather.com
Chance of Precip / Rain
The 'Chance of Precip' describes the likelihood of precipitation (maybe not even measurable) in your forecast area. The chance is based upon a series of 100 instances of identical weather conditions.
For example, a 40% Chance of Precip means that precipitation occurred 40 out of 100 days with the same type of conditions expected in your area.
This means is very likely it won't rain at all even on a 60 to 80% chance .... and if it rains - mostly isolated on mainland
Summer months in South FLorida are well known for refreshing afternoon showers. During the summer we need clouds and isloated showers in order to sail as they create wind.
---------> MULTIPLE DAY (overnight) CHARTERS <-------------------------------
Join Miami Sailing in a multiple day sailing adventure in the Florida Key We offer crewed sailing charters to the keys of Biscayne National Park and Key West for up to 2 passengers (on COMO TU) and 6 passengers (larger vessel) for a bargain price of renting a bareboat with meals on board included. Our overnight charters vary in price depending on yacht, number of guests and duration. The longer the charter the cheaper it gets.
We always encourage to request a CHARTER REQUEST FORM for overnight charters - in order to offer you the best deal .
Price depends on bedrooms occupancy or number of participants, duration of the charter (the longer the cheaper it gets), location (Florida Keys or Bahamas) and season (major holidays might have 10% extra charge).
weekend in Miami or 2 day charter in Biscayne National Park - from $1999
3-6 days - Miami - Mid Florida Keys - Miami - from $900/day
weekly charter to Key West (relocation fee applies of $800 if charter starts or ends in Key West)
Bahamas - min. 5 day charter (min. 7 day reccommended)
-----> Special rates for a weekly charter in Florida Keys and charter for two
or midweek charters on Como Tu (June - mid November, excluding major holiday weekends).
Reservation requires - half deposit and full payment 30 days before the charter begins. Payment method: Check (not for last minute charters), Cash, Direct Bank Deposit, Credit Card (2.5% fee may apply)
OPTIONAL GRATUITY: A suggested voluntary 10-20 % gratuity can be added to the above pricing, or feel free to offer at the conclusion of your adventure. Please feel free to raise, lower or remove at your discretion.
We include in the price for multi day charters:
- Dinghy (Zodiac)
- Fuel both for the sailboat and dinghy (or otherwise specified)
- Kayaks : tandem kayak or kayaks
- Snorkeling gear
- Basic fishing gear – upon request (pls purchase fishing permit on line)
- Water and ice
- Food and beverages (BYOB) or otherwise specified
- Bed sheets and towels
Expenses not included in basic price of MULTIDAY charters, e.g.:
- FL tax 7%
- crew gratuity
- relocation fee of $600-$800 may apply if charter ends or starts outside Miami (eg Key West) as the boat must return to Miami
- transient (marina) dockage fees except where specified (min $60 per night) per your request if you want to stay in a marina
- *special rates for the Bahamas - crossing very dependable on weather for experiences oceans sailors recommended only.
The yacht is fully insured against damage and liability. The insurance may not cover your personal property and may exclude certain liabilities. You may elect to obtain additional liability or umbrella insurance on your own.
Cancellation Policy - to read full CP - click here :
Miami Sailing will not offer refunds for charters cancelled (charter can be rescheduled upon availability - certain restrictions may apply) or shortened due to adverse weather, acts of God, or events not within the reasonable control of Miami Sailing. Cancellations received less than 30 days (day charters) and 90 days (overnight) prior to your charter date are subject to forfeiture of all paid fees, except for extremely inclimate weather or for some reason the yacht cannot do the charter. We strongly suggest that you obtain travel insurance for your vacation, especially during hurricane season. More in Charter Agreement (accepted upon booking any overnight charter). Please read our full cancellation policy before booking a private charter.