Quality PRIVATE SAILING TRIPS with CAPTAIN/CREW
Miami Sailing specializes in fully customized PRIVATE sails in Miami and Miami Beach - offering Biscayne Bay and OCEAN sailing.
Our captains are professional individuals - who have been carefully selected based on their experience, personal etiquette and enough energy to offer you full sailing experience with SAILS OPEN ( not just under motor - as most of other operators do)
We take care of each request individually - Agata - answering our phone line and e-mails is fully dedicated (full time) to providing you with the highest level of services and thorough attention to details.
We are a professional operation dedicated to QUALITY. We offer RELIABLE services that you can ALWAYS count on. Our excellent reputation has been earned through many years of providing our guests with an ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE. Please follow OUR RAVE REVIEWS
Most of our charters are day sails: half day or full day, morning or an afternoon/sunset. Some vessels can also offer night sailing (e.g. full moon night) and fine dining under sail.
We don’t recommend anything shorter than 4 hrs if you want to enjoy TRUE SAILING (not under motor “sailboat ride”)
- PRIVATE SAILS ONLY with prior reservation -
- Please contact us for current rates directly
- We do not post flat rates on line as all our private sails are fully customized and catered to individual requests / rate depends on yacht and services requested
- Please specify what kind of services you are interested : basic as sailboat rides, premium quality charters / or high - end services
- Contact us by phone - CALL US : (786) 423 3131
- Best / Preferred - by e-mail for thorough details (preferred): MiamiSailing.email@example.com
- Read about Our Rates
- We truly appreciate advanced reservations so crew can plan accordingly, get to yacht on time and thoroughly prepare it for your sail
- This operation is dedicated to providing you with an ultimate service and quality professional crew - however both are difficult to arrange at a too last minute notice - so PLEASE book EARLY
If you are looking for:
- Basic / least expensive options - please specify right away / preferably specifying total budget - so we don’t overwhelm you with more expensive / premium options - we do not offer public tours - we deal with one private group only
- HIGH -END services - see our luxury yacht fleet - not on a budget option
- Half day and full day private sailing tours
- Special occasions
- Romantic Engagement under sail - Marriage Proposals
- Intimate small weddings under sail - or after wedding cruise (up to 12)
- Sailing enthusiasts - Bay and/or blue water ocean sailing
- Daytime and Miami by Night navigation
- Romantic Sunset Cruises
- Private dining under sail -> engagement or anniversary dinner sail
- Family reunions under sail - up to 12 participants
- Bachelorette Cruise and Bachelor Party under sail
- professional CORPORATE events under sail (business meetings, receptions, gatherings, incentive trips, holiday sailing events) - up to 6- 12 participants per boat
- CORPORATE recreational sailing regattas - and team building events - 6 persons per boat
- quality CORPORATE events - up to 12
- GIFT CERTIFICATES - Our Private Charters are perfect gifts for Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas and more
OUR SAILING YACHTS:
- 42 feet - Lancer 40 - "Como Tu” - up to 6 guests - most economical
- 47 feet Beneteau 461 - "Wind Runner” - luxury option - for 10-12 guests *
- 46 feet Leopard 4600 - luxury option - comfortable for at least 12 - day sail (legal requirement no more than 12 guests) * 6 - 8 pax overnight (4 cabins)
- Beneteau 57 feet - luxury option * (legal requirement no more than 12 guests*) day sail only
- HIGH END fleet and premium services - “not on a budget"
- * rental based on bareboat rental agreement / crew hired under separate agreement - upon choice and availability
Our yachts are well cared, private vessels that are offered for day charters to private groups only. We make sure each yacht is thoroughly prepared for you - always clean - and professional crew welcomes you with a smile.
All yachts are taken care of - kept in safe marinas - not at anchor. Please see our docking slips - as each yacht has different LOCATION.
We have premium options from SOUTH BEACH - and mainland marinas ( cheaper) e.g. Coconut Grove 25-30 mins away by car from SoBe.
Our vessels are sailing yachts and due to size they also have motor. However we make sure SAILS are OPEN as fast as we can. Our crew is energetic and young enough to provide you with full sailing experience UNDER SAIL - not motor only.
We are professional operation - fully dedicated to offer you customized service and attention to details. Pls see - our REVIEWS - of hundreds of guests that entrusted us to provide them with the BEST EXPERIENCE in MIAMI
Miami Sailing staff is devoted to providing you with an ultimate service aboard our yachts.
Miami Sailing operates private sailboat charters in Miami - Florida since 2001.
Initially, we started sailing as a side activity from our regular jobs on "Como Tu” - our beloved mothership Lancer 40 - and slowly developed it to full time career - as only this way we could be fully dedicated to providing our guests with reliability of service, individual approach, dedication to details and ultimate service.
Since one boat in fleet is neither reliable nor covers expenses of costly repairs/maintenance nor crew living expenses - we decided to take risks and expand to second vessel - "Wind Runner” joined us in 2013 - and started working with other luxury vessels owned by responsible owners that take care of their vessels.
All our vessels are beautiful, always clean and very well kept - each of them offers different features due to vessel size and design. Please let us know what you are looking for and we will deliver.
All our captains are professionals - licensed by USA Coast Guard, selectively chosen from the best - for their experience, professionalism, high personal etiquette and full understanding of quality service. They are middle aged individuals (for your safety not too old) - for whom sailing is a career and love of their life - and beside extensive sailing experience - they are strong and physically capable of single handling vessels under sail (not motor only). Safety is a major concern of ours - and each charter group is thoroughly informed before accepting any booking.
We are the only company in Miami that offers reliable and professional services - by most professional, young and experienced captains and full attention to details .
Our premium location in Miami Beach Marina (SOUTH BEACH) is without doubts - the best location in Miami, offering easy access to the ocean or calm Biscayne Bay (we are pretty much the only ones that can offer ocean sailing on half day sails).
Departing from South Beach offers unique views of whole Downtown Miami while sailing into Biscayne Bay or the OCEAN. We do not offer just bay sailing - it is much more than that - and for Miami Beach visitors - we are steps away from your hotel. No need to spend $xx on taxi and relocation time.
Unique views of private Fisher Island, one time opportunity of seeing Miami Harbor (big cargo ships and cranes) or Biggest Cruiseship Port (possible on the way back), sailing by secluded Virginia Key with spectacular views of whole Downtown Miami - into Biscayne Bay - will stay in your memories for ever.
We offer a unique sailing from/to Miami Beach or Downtown Miami with remarkable views of the city by night.
Other sailboats are located in different parts of Miami e.g. Coconut Grove - see locations
Sailors know that even a full day is not enough to experience true sailing- but most of our visitors due to time - choose a half day - which we recommend for non sailors.
Pls don’t expect quality sailing experience if an older couple suggests you a 2 h ride - as on a sailboat it means leaving marina under motor - motoring the channel - one round under motor - and return to slip. It may be the cheapest - but for sure NOT THE BEST VALUE you deserve.
It is like seeing Paris from the airport terminal during flight transfer :-)
We specialize in SPECIAL OCCASIONS aboard our yachts - we have hosted many memorable engagements, weddings / anniversaries, birthdays, and business meetings.
We are also happy to organize corporate events, including CORPORATE business receptions (max 12 guests) and team building regattas (6 participants/per boat).
We can spoil you on the most luxury sailing yachts in Miami (up to 57 ft) e.g. BENETEAU 57, luxury BENETEAU Oceanis 461 (47ft Wind Runner - see above) comfortable mother vessel - LANCER 42' (Como Tu - see below).
Please let us know what you are looking for and we will deliver.
We specialize in QUALITY SERVICES with EUROPEAN HOSPITALITY. Our charters can be fully crewed (professional and courteous captain and mate / cheff/ mate etc ).
We can also provide you with premium catering or premium dining under sail for a very special occasion.
We cater to private groups up to 6 and up to 12 (per boat) on larger vessels.
Miami Sailing offers more for your money than most other charter companies in South Florida. Our priority is an ultimate service and great time with a very friendly crew. . Our coast guard licensed captains and crew are the best in the business and they‘ll ensure your safety and entertainment on the water. Our cooler is always full with cold beverages, already included in the price. Our prices already include fuel and crew fees. And we’re pet friendly so you’re welcome to bring your little puppy on board, too. You can also bring your Ipod Iphone and enjoy smooth sailing with your favorite tunes.
WHAT KIND of EXPERIENCE YOU are LOOKING for?
While researching sailing operators - keep always in mind - that in order to make BEST decision - the price tag shall not be your main indicator - as the saying says - “you get what you paid for” .
Make sure you are not fooled with PERFECT catalogue pictures and shiny marketing materials - as they may be further from reality than you could imagine. Ask for real images ;-)
Don’t be fooled that the ads of the NEWEST (was it newest when the website was made ? ) is therefore BEST - as age of the sailing vessel and your charter experience = has nothing to do with you final satisfaction.
You can have the best time of your life on a classic from 1940s - as long as the vessel is taken care of and CLEAN - by devoted and passionate owner.
Some classic yachts are like WINE especially if cared by a devoted owner - and offer luxury experience on a comfortable TEAK interior ELEGANT vessel. Quality of most stadarized new “modern” vessels is far below the vessels that were made before 90s (in most cases - excluding of course world famous million dollar + yachts e.g. Oester etc). Why ? Cost effectiveness ….to cater to middle class. And most owners know it - therefore they keep good boats - see % of value depreciation of new “modern” vessels to well known classics from 90s :-) - there is a reason why they keep the value and don’t loose 50% in first 5 yrs :)
Before, the yachts of 40 feet plus were built with quality for the people who could afford it - and expecting highest quality - without cutting corners. Today casual market tempts with lower prices - compromising quality tremendously.
In services - the most important factor is a HUMAN factor - as in the end you will remember WHO you sailed with . Was the captain/crew professional? courteous? entertaining? or your skipper was a “ driver" that wanted to have it done asap …and you had nothing to talk about ….
Most sailors know that even a full day is not enough to enjoy true sailing trip - but due to time - half day is our most popular charter.
We don’t recommend anything shorter than 4 hrs - as honestly 2 h ride ( offered by many older retired couples) means leaving marina - motor and back in slip.
Each marina (in Miami) and pretty much anywhere have access channel that can be 10-20 -30 min long - before you can open sail ( based on wind direction) - so calculating this and docking part - you know your answer what 2 hrs on sailboat is ... For some captains - due to their age - it is more convenient - as it is the easiest trip and does not even require opening sails …. just motoring ... For sure this is not BEST value you were hoping for ...
The decision is yours !
Come sailing with Miami Sailing and we‘ll make sure you‘ll have a pleasant experience on your visit to Miami. We want to make you feel relaxed so when back in port, you’ll feel like a new born person.
Come and see for yourself !
It' s your boat for the day, YOU are in charge !