OUR MIAMI SAILING ITINERARIES
Lancer 44 - we may include two floating chairs, swim noodles and snorkel gear - 4 hr (half day) charter
additionally two floating chairs, tandem kayak (min. 6 hr trip) and a stand up paddle board / kayak on full day trips (8 hrs & up)
HALF DAY itinerary on Biscayne Bay:
– sailing BISCAYNE BAY - join us on this relaxing sailing excursion in one of the top sailing destinations in North America. Biscayne Bay offers spectacular sailing conditions with memorable views of Miami Skyline and other sights including Vizcaya Palace and Gardens (Italian Renaissance-style villa and formal gardens built in 1916 as the winter residence of industrialist James Deering), Key Biscayne's Millionaire's Row and Stiltsville (famous houses built on wooden stilts in the middle of the bay). If you wish we can stop the boat for a swim by Virginia Key /Beach or by ex-President Nixon's winter home and the sandbar (our boat has a convenient swim platform - no need to climb the ladder). We highly recommend our 6 hr SPECIAL to fully relax and enjoy the trip - sailing, swimming and relaxing on floating chairs.
- LUNCH or DINNER on a sailboat - unique on-water dining opportunity offering freshly prepared dinner or lunch course and ultimate service with the best view on Downtown. 4 hr option - dining by Virginia Key facing Downtown, 6 hr recommended - Dinner in Nixon's Bay or Bill Baggs State Park, 8 hr Dinner by Stilltsville or No Name Harbor.
– ROMANTIC SUNSET CRUISE - see the spectacular view of sun setting down, twilight and unforgettable night sail back to the City. Any better settlement for a marriage proposal or celebrating your XX anniversary with a romantic private dinner aboard? Check our Catering on Board offer. Sunset Time in Miami (zip code 33233) - PICTURES
- SAILING PICNIC IN MIAMI - our half day itinerary includes sailing and picnicking aboard. We can anchor in a secluded bay by unspoiled Virginia Key with spectacular views of the City or by Key Biscayne mansions and famous sandbar. You are welcome to bring your own food or we can arrange catering for you: from cheese or fruit platters to gourmet made sandwiches and wraps or homemade lunch or dinner. Recommended 6 hr SPECIAL so you have time to enjoy some other activities including swimming and snorkeling and kayaking. Sailing Picnic in No Name Harbor of Bill Baggs State Park with truly Caribbean spirit - min. 6 hr charter (full day recommended).
– MIAMI SIGHTSEEING TOUR - Sail along Downtown Miami and see how beautiful the City looks from the water. Leave the stress and traffic behind and enjoy what Miami has best to offer - water and sun. We sail from Downtown Miami by Bayfront and Bayside, Brickell Key, Virginia Key, towards Biscayne Bay
---> Private Sightseeing Tour of MILLIONAIRE'S ROW of the Venetian Islands (including Star Island) with a swim stop by Monument Island and Intercoastal water sailing - this itinerary involves mostly motor sailing and some sailing on intercoastal waters depending on wind direction - charter upon availability - same day reservation only - we are the only sailboat offering private tour (not a shared boat ride) on a large 40 foot yacht (rate includes fuel and skipper) - perfect for a relaxing sailing picnic on water
- SAILING TO BILL BAGGS STATE PARK - we can visit the park and sail back to Downtown Miami or finish our cruise here (last charter only) from where you can catch a taxi back to the City or your hotel (taxi ride approx $35-45 to South Beach).
- PRIVATE CRUISE TO FORT LAUDERDALE - sailing to Fort Lauderdale from Miami (one way - approx 4-5 hrs) - depending on weather - special requests on Irwin 55
FULL DAY itinerary :
(we can also provide kayaks, snorkel gear and paddle board - pls specify your choices)
- BISCAYNE BAY - sailing in Biscayne Bay with snorkel and swim stops - our 6 hr sailing trip includes swim stop by the sandbar in Nixon's Cove, quick visit to No Name Harbor in Bill Baggs State Park (min. 6 hr). Our 8 hr itinerary includes kayaking and snorkeling by Stiltsville and extra time in No Name Harbor (swimming & snorkeling & going ashore)
– SAILING PICNIC IN NO NAME HARBOR - min. 6 hr charter but we truly recommend full day (8 hrs) to enjoy the park fully. Smooth sailing to Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park in Key Biscayne, favorite weekend destinations in South Florida. You can enjoy park facilities, stroll along the beach, hike nature trails. We can also offer kayaks so you can enjoy kayaking in the park or visit waterfront mansions in Key Biscayne. Catering on Board or barbecue is available. Overnight option also available.
- BISCAYNE NATIONAL PARK - sailing to Elliott Key or remote secluded key (part of Biscayne National Park) - snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboarding - min 10 hr itinerary - check our charters with catering.
- SNORKEL TRIP to Biscayne National Park or Fowley Rocks Lighthouse - snorkeling paradise is just a few hours sailing from Downtown Miami - we can also include kayaks - from March to November recommended
- OCEAN SAILING - sailing Biscayne Bay and Atlantic - sail by Port of Miami to South Beach, along private island - Fisher Island and Key Biscayne, approaching Cape Florida Light House and Stiltisville and sailing back to Miami in Biscayne Bay - full day
- Private cruise to Fort Lauderdale from Miami (one way - approx 4-5 hrs) - depending on weather - special requests - IRWIN 55
- PRIVATE DINNER CRUISE in MIAMI and sailing charters with catering aboard
- Weekend in Miami- 2 or 3 day sail within Biscayne Bay and Biscayne National Park, overnight in the marina is also possible
- Weekly overnight sailing charter to Key West
(1.5) Overnight Charter - 24 hr charter (till noon next day) Key Biscayne Bay sailing with overnight in No Name Harbor in Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
available: Lancer 44 (1 cabin), Irwin 52 (3 cabins - 6 pax), Irwin 55 (1 cabin)
(2+1) Weekend: 2 days, 1 night – Biscayne National Park with overnight in No Name Harbor or Biscayne National Park (min 2 days+1 night), to experience the park we recommend min 3 day charter with 2 overnights - snorkeling and kayaks incl.
available: Lancer 44 (1 cabin), Irwin 52 (3 cabins - 6 pax), Irwin 55 (1 cabin use)
(3+2) Long Weekend Charter- 3 days, 2 nights – Biscayne National Park , or if wind allows lower keys - Irwin 52 (up to 6 guests - 3 cabins)
(4-7 days) Biscayne National Park loop from Miami - Biscayne NP up to Key Largo (including John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park and other state nature parks) and back to Miami, example itinerary Florida Keys from to Miami - Irwin 52
(10 days) Dry Tortugas National Park from Miami or Key West - Irwin 52
OTHER EXTENDED itineraries:
- private sailing charter in Bahamas Islands (from Bahamas)
MiamiSailing.net offers multiple day sailing charters in Florida Keys with overnight aboard. Did you know that visiting world known Biscayne National Park is possible only on a boat? Come and experience for yourself this amazing hidden paradise just a few hours away from Miami on our sailing yacht. "Como Tu" has convenient access to water thanks to diving platform and snorkeling could not be easier. Also did you know that Biscayne N.P. gathers a portion of the world's third-longest living coral reef and the only living coral reef in the continental USA? Its fauna and flora is more typical of the Caribbean than of mainland North America. Why travel to some foreign country when Caribbean and year around sun is within reach in the beautiful Florida Keys. The Florida Keys, is literally at Miami's back door, where the Keys begin with numerous undeveloped islands and protected overnight anchorages just a day sail from the big city. The Park's islands can only be visited by boat, as there are no roads to them. Further to the southeast is Biscayne National Park. , the first of the Keys that is connected by road. On the bay side of , there are many cozy anchorages and numerous mangrove creeks to explore. The ocean side of finds and Dry Tortugas National Park! The length of your trip and the weather conditions will determine the actual itinerary.Key West , home of numerous protected coral reefs to snorkel and kayak. There are marina facilities both on the bay side and ocean side of Key Largo in which to go ashore, dine out, visit a tiki bar, relax under a palm tree... If you travel further to the southeast, you will find yourself in the village of Islamorada, which consists of four islands: Plantation Key, Windley Key, Upper and Lower Matecumbe Keys. More snorkeling, exploring ashore, marinas, and restarants/tiki bars are available, as well as some great sailing even to
PRICES (contact us directly):
We encourage to request us by e-mail for CHARTER REQUEST FORM for overnight charters - in order to offer you the best deal
Other cruise durations and destinations are available - please talk to us about your plans
The destination and duration of the charter is your choice. We can depart from West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale or even Key West. We say - you are the boss. We make sure that your sailing adventure is safe and enjoyable.
See pictures of your charter vessel newly renovated.